Educator – Spring St, Toowoomba
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
At Goodstart, we’re also committed to educating our people to improve the lives of Australia’s children and families and the Goodstart Institute of Early Learning offers a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care to our educators online at no cost.
The Diploma is an incredible opportunity for our educators to practice new skills and deepen their understanding of early childhood education. If you are an educator looking to further your studies, there’s no doubt you are working at the right place.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- 68 Places
- 6:30AM – 6:30PM
- Certificate III level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- 37.5 Hours Part Time
- Permanent Position
- Rotating Roster
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Opportunity to study a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – more details here.
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. Or for a confidential discussion, please call recruiter on 1800 180 144.
Posting Notes: TOOWOOMBA || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North – Region 10 || || Certificate III – Children’s Services or equiv || Part-Time