This business is global, but they don’t act like it. They are wider than the Australian market, and enjoy large-scale projects and JVs, as well as smaller upgrades. But despite being able to ‘play with the big-boys’ on projects, they their celebrate their unique open culture. In fact, staff all rave about working for a business that communicates, and actually goes out of their way to support their own ambitions and career goals. It’s this unique structure that provides unprecedented project diversity across the business. And being privately owned, people at all levels within the business share ownership (in a highly successful global group).
After nearly a decade in the Queensland market, our client has shared many successes across it’s multi-disciplined environment. They have grown steadily, expanding with the ‘right people’ at the right time, not just for the sake of it, or to deliver a project. They are now ready to add to their local drainage capability, and seek to appoint a specialist in this area.
Joining a multi-disciplined civil team as a technical drainage specialist, projects will truly be varied across the road, rail and development sector. Of course your expertise will be highly valued on projects across the East Coast, however longer term, those interested in expanding beyond stormwater drainage will be provided the perfect platform – with opportunities ever present
Key to your success in this role will be proven design skills and experience in stormwater, coupled with a commitment to quality and best of breed engineering practice.
- Bachelor Civil / Environmental Engineering (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience with drainage design for development/infrastructure projects; Australian qualifications and experience essential; relevant software skills (MUSIC, PCDrain)
- Strong communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Unique project diversity across development and transport sector
- Existing clients with scope for you to liaise directly with them
- Hands on and project management opportunity
- Real flexibility; adult environment; cohesive culture
- Real reward for effort; paid for every hour
If you are experienced within stormwater drainage, there is not a team in town that offers such diversity, opportunity and reward for effort.
Contact Simone Roberts for a strictly confidential opportunity:
07 3231 0202 or
0413 586 562